June 6, 2017 – A Unique Four Hour Experience
Same Day Everywhere Around the World
Engage | Empower | Support
- Send a welcome e-mail and invite prospects
- Post an announcement on your facility’s webpage
- Fuel your social media platforms with inviting posts and photos
- Ask current customers and/or members to introduce others to the game
- Include key members of your team
- Display and promote your existing programs and initiatives.
- Have loaner clubs available.
- Encourage attendees to come back for lessons, golf, to dine or to shop and/or get properly fitted for clubs
- Reach out to organizations, businesses, health clubs, and schools in your local community and invite them
- Wear RED on event day! Take photos of the participants and share on social media
- Encourage participants to also share their WGD experience on social media
- Use the official #womensgolfday hashtag to connect the community
Suggested Formats for Locations
- 2 hours of lessons – 1 hour on the driving range and 1 hour chipping and putting or
- 2 hours of play – A 9-hole scramble, play your own ball, completed in two hours
- Socialize, network and provide info for lessons, league play, & ways participants can get involved in golf
- Some venues may include a facility tour or a special guest/speaker
Retail & Educational Locations
- Suggested Time: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Experience driving in the simulators
- Review short and long game tips
- Putting on an indoor green
- Learn the basics about gripping the club as well as set-up
- Think about fun activities like a putting contest!
- Socialize, network and provide info fir lessons, league play, & ways participants can get involved in golf
- Some venues may include a facility tour or a special guest/speaker
The ORCA Report Teams With NVGCOA To Provide Its Membership With Valuable Golf Course Reporting Data And Metrics
Service provides tool to measure success against competition
NVGCOA has reached a sponsorship agreement with The ORCA Report to provide member golf courses The ORCA Report for a significant discount from the retail price.
The ORCA Report is an acronym for:
Occupancy – the number of golf rounds sold as a percentage of rounds capacity
Revenue per Available Round – the capture of revenue related to capacity
Channel Mix – where golf rounds come from, including direct, internet, 3rd Party resellers, call center, barter, etc.
Average Rate per Round — the average rate the golf course receives based on daily sales
The ORCA Report helps golf course owners and operators in three distinct ways:
Explaining performance without bias
Managing 3rd Party marketing or barter relationships
Comparing occupancy and rate performance between competitive courses at the day and day-part level
NVGCOA follows a similar sponsorship arrangement made in 2016 by The ORCA Report and NGCOA California.
“The ORCA Report is superbly aligned with the mission of NVGCOA and allows the industry to have timely, accurate rounds and revenue data from public access golf courses in the state,” says ORCA Report co-founder and president Mike Loustalot. “This data helps NVGCOA tell the story of performance in an accurate, timely way.”
The sponsorship agreement will provide The ORCA Report to NVGCOA members at a 30% discount from retail price. It will also help grow the NVGCOA member base by including a membership to NVGCOA in the retail price of the report for those courses not currently members.
Time to download your golf facility’s technology upgrade at the NGCOA’s inaugural Golf Business TechCon.
Join fellow course owners, operators and other industry professionals in Las Vegas, Nevada, for an innovative two-day event designed to spotlight some of the cutting-edge tools and revolutionary tactics that are transforming golf course operations.
While there you’ll gain valuable hands-on experience with an array of technology solutions during an interactive demo day, then participate in a day filled with educational sessions in which experts share strategies and insights to utilize high-tech innovations in real-world applications. There will also be ample time for networking with colleagues, as well as an evening filled with fun at Topgolf Las Vegas, a venue where technology and golf intersect in the most unique of ways.
Whether you’re looking to bring your marketing into the digital age or use technology to streamline and automate your operations, TechCon’s two-track educational line-up promises to offer the training you need to create an integrated facility positioned for success in the modern age.
For 35 years, Club Car has embodied craftsmanship, exceptional design, and cutting-edge engineering for utility and transportation vehicles. With more than 600 suppliers, dealers and factory branches, Club Car is your industry-trusted manufacturer of exceptional golf utility vehicles. Whether for grounds maintenance or recreational use, they provide the value and efficiency you need for your electric, gasoline, or diesel utility vehicle. Club Car “prepares you for tomorrow,” making your transportation tasks energy-efficient and cost-effective.
Learn more about Club Car here.
2017 Western States Reception
Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Coopers Hawk Winery & Restaurant
8005 International Dr., Orlando, FL 32819
- Free for First NVGCOA Member or Sponsor
- $30 Each Additional Member or Sponsor
- $40 Each Non-Member or Non-Sponsor Rep.
- $500 Event Sponsor (includes pre-event recognition, signage and recognition at event, access to event registration list)
NGCOA Members Receive Free Admission to 2017 PGA Merchandise Show!
On January 24-27 2017, the PGA Merchandise Show takes over Orlando, Florida! As a member of the National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA), you receive free admission to leading golf tournaments and events – and the PGA Show is one of those events!
To receive your complimentary registration, make sure you visit the link here.
To learn more about the show, please visit the link here.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Ketterman, NGCOA Membership Director at (800) 933-4262.
Download our NVGCOA Sponsorship Application here.
For any questions regarding NVGCOA sponsorship, please contact Marc Connerly, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 485-6361.
Who We Are
The Nevada Golf Course Owners Association (NVGCOA) is dedicated exclusively to the interests and needs of Nevada’s golf course owners, operators, general managers, and others with a vested interest in the business of golf in Nevada.
NVGCOA was established to enhance the lives of golf course owners and operators by making their businesses more profitable, more efficient, better managed and more stable. NVGCOA focuses on state-level issues, education, networking and advocacy – and serve the business needs of golf courses through uniting the Nevada golf industry and driving the business of golf.
What We’re About
Our mission is to unite and grow the golf industry in Nevada, while representing the business of golf statewide.
Serving Nevada’s Golf Courses
Nevada golf course owners and operators deserve a unified voice, a seat at the legislative and regulatory tables, and consistent communications on topics of greatest importance to the business of golf in Nevada, and NVGCOA is prepared to deliver those benefits and more.
Led by a management team with extensive association management experience, NVGCOA provides:
- Prioritized legislative advocacy and reporting of legislative activities to members
- Consistent and timely member communications
- Education and important industry information
- Group buying and discount programs
- Meaningful and relevant events
- Connection between Nevada golf industry and stakeholders together
For questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact NVGCOA Executive Director, Marc Connerly, at (916) 214-6495 or email@example.com.
We are here to work for you.